Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable IT solutions to an enthusiastic and driven business? Do you enjoy working in a global group of likeminded IT individuals?
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- analyze business requirements for the Global Markets Financing division
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
- solid software development skills in Java, Oracle PL/SQL, Multithreading (Optionally Kafka, Kubernetes, Microservices, Mesh Services, C#, Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring) in prior roles
- experience with distributed computing patterns and n-tier applications
- strong analytical, problem-solving and coding skills
- knowledge of design patterns
- a keen interest in financial markets and a constant desire to add value to our company.
- proven abilities to managing stakeholders and sponsors.
- willing to learn technologies and adapt to the organisation
- able to improve older solutions, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
- imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behaviour-driven development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A