You will be part of the Chief of Staff Team for CFO P&C, CFO CH and FAC CH. The organization we support has around 300 people in India, Poland and Switzerland. Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage resource and financial planning and analysis, reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management and general administration. Our Chief of Staff Team is based in Zurich and Krakow and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into all processes, take part in strategic decisions, and have exposure to senior management.
- manage together with our teams the risk related tasks; being the risk manager for Financial Accounting and Controlling Switzerland including compliance support and Business Continuity Management
- manage all other Staff related tasks such as organizing events, team activities, supporting and governance of IT and HR projects.
- own HR related tasks such as organizational and structural changes, work force planning, educational topics and employee surveys
- support various projects and working actively on ad-hoc request and recurring deliverables to senior management such as meetings governance, deep dive analysis and occasionally acting as a deputy for assistant tasks (e.g. travel, agenda management)
- be the point of contact on the ground for our teams concerning Business Management topics (e.g. office management, coordination with IT and facility services)
- Proven track record in the area of business management and team support
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attention to details plus problem solving skills,
- Fluency in MS Office, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and agility to learn any new IT application
- Proactive and reliable personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner
- Good communication skills, approachable and eager to work in team and with senior stakeholders
- Very good written and spoken English. German is extremely advantageous
- Experience working in Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Application Deadline: N/A