Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
- conduct reviews and audits of treasury and asset and liability management (ALM), provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess treasury and ALM-related risks
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and
- provide input for planning sessions
- an intermediate level understanding of treasury and asset and liability management, relevant regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
- basic understanding of capital adequacy principles, ICAAPs with intermediate/advance knowledge of CRDIV.
basic or intermediate understanding and experience in the field of liquidity risk management, funding, recovery planning (focus on CFP),
- ILAAPs and interest rate risk in the banking book.
- a university degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A