Fully Remote: Open Source Style Project Contributor/Mentor
Versed in best-practice patterns over:
Open Source: Apache Style development environment creation for team members
- A fully remote team collaborating and mentoring other software teams located on three other continents concerning the best-practice of building complex banking cloud based platforms leveraged by internal bank developer teams.
- We seek to do things in a more Apache style way, whereby collaboration across the bank to build the platform is championed rather than traditional silo based development approaches from the last century.
- You’ll be exposed to a wide array of technologies typically used to design, build, deploy complex inner-dependent platform solution into the cloud.
- You’ll be expected to lead a team of JR.s in this effort acting as the COE lead concerning the subjects to force pollination of other teams ‘by example’ not by powerpoint.
- REST, Big Data, Datalake exposure as your latest efforts
- Full Stack Development Environments and Tools
- Developing Complex Cloud Based Platforms
- Apache-Style Crowd Sourcing of Software Projects
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll need to have years of demonstrated experience mentoring others on the best-practice of the following tools and methods:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A