Are you interested in a career in Risk Control, focusing on market risks? Are you curious in interest rate (IR) derivatives as well as corporate bonds? Do you work well in a team?We ‘re looking for a Market Risk Officer to:
- review the appropriateness of limits frameworks and related controls
- create transparency for stakeholders via the preparation and communication of timely risk information
- develop a deep understanding of market risks arising from our IR swaps, IR options, and corporate bond portfolios
enhance the risk control framework and participate in corresponding projects in order to accommodate innovation and regulatory developments
- build knowledge of markets, products, and positions to be able to comment on market and risk developments
- review and analyze, on a daily basis, IR and traded credit market risks
- work alongside the business as the 2nd line of defense, to independently identify and escalate issues and concerns
- You’ll be working in the Rates and Credit Market Risk team in New York which is based on the trading floor and forms part of Market Risk Control.
- The team oversees the Rates, Rates Options, and Credit trading portfolios and provides an independent and comprehensive view of market risks to Senior Management.
- In your role, you will work with colleagues across Trading, Risk Control, Finance, Quants’, Business Management, and Operations to keep the bank safe.
Qualification & Experience:
- ideally a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, finance, or another quantitative discipline
- experience in markets-related roles, either market risk management or front office, would be beneficial
has strong attention to detail and enjoy the challenge of working in a global team
- able to work independently and to deadlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A