- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Hard-working winners. Committed, loyal and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
- Persuasive influencers. Honest people who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
- You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
- You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker Trauma culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
- You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
- You will receive best-in-class formal Trauma training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year
- You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
- Come ready to make a difference…fast!
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Addison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A