Website Tractor Supply
It is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable, and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Execute assigned basic, promotional, and seasonal merchandising activities.
- Recommend products
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers’ needs
- Work scheduled shifts, and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends, and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Uphold and promote a safe and productive work environment by following and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Perform Opening/Closing procedures.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- This position is required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every person in this position be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
- Ask for the Sale
- Transport and make deposits to bank.
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Ability to perform and execute principle responsibilities of Team Members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred. Supervisory experience preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, you must be able to read, write, and count accurately.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A