Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for establishing daily production goals within the Distribution Center and monitors standards to improve performance. The Supervisor will lead and manage, through and with a staff of hourly team members.
- Perform research and analysis; assist in the design and development of distribution processes which include quality, safety, cost reduction and operations to facilitate continuous process improvement
- Establishes daily production goals and monitors intra day performance to achieve these goals
- Participates in root cause analysis to identify problems and recommend changes
- Monitors production standards and develops programs to improve operational throughput
- Observes Team Members activities and work methods, recommends areas of opportunity
- Coaches team members towards meeting goals.
- Assists in training team members on distribution processes and equipment
- Participates in root cause analysis and recommends changes & improvements
- Ability to lead and develop people utilizing excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Flexibility and willingness to change direction and focus as business needs dictate
- Ability and willingness to work alternative shifts as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years multi-shift distribution center experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience; Technical skills in logistics processes and methods to include flow, cost efficiencies, engineered standards, equipment, safety and quality; Analytical skills to include problem identification and resolution; Working knowledge of a Windows based computer environment.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A