Website Tractor Supply
Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license. This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy to keep inventory shortages at or below store goals and maximize stores sales by receiving and shipping freight within a timely manner. The Receiver is responsible for interacting with customers and team members, supporting selling initiatives, and performing assigned tasks, while providing legendary customer service. This position is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment for all Team Members, customers, and vendors, as well as adhering to Tractor Supply Company safety training and guidelines.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts, and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends, and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer.
- Uncover the Customers’ needs.
- Recommend products.
- Ask for the Sale.
- This position is required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every person in this position be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
- Accountable for processing of inbound and outbound freight.
- Maintain accurate inventory control and adhere to loss prevention standards.
- Ability to utilize strong verbal and written communications skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area and register area.
- Ability to read, write, and count to accurately complete all documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Ability to operate and use all necessary equipment required to perform job duties such as a dolly, hand-truck, forklift, cardboard baler, computer, and cash register.
- Basic computer skills/experience.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict by possessing strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- knowledge is strongly preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education : High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, you must be able to read, write, and count accurately.
- Experience: Shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required. Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding
- Professional Certifications : None.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A