Website Tractor Supply
As a FAST Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely manner
- Hang store signage
- Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
- Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
- Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle counts
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied h ours, days, nights, and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Complete store layout initiatives
- Complete Tractor Way top cap process
- Perform store specific measurements
- Maintain visual merchandise standards
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Professional Certifications : None
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
- Experience : Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A