Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for interacting with customers and team members, supporting selling initiatives and performing assigned tasks, while providing legendary customer service. As a Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the the following requirements:
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers’ needs
- Recommend products
- Ask for the Sale
- Team Members are required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every Team Member be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
- Operate cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Professional Certifications : None.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
- Experience: No experience required. Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A