Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for proficiency in all areas of a retail operation. The position serves as the second in charge of operations to the Store Manager. Duties include providing leadership and direction to the store team, ensuring a positive customer shopping experience and performing operational activities throughout the store and giving appropriate direction to the store Team Members. This position is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment for all Team Members, customers, and vendors, as well as training Team Members on the appropriate application of policies and procedures. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Uphold and promote a safe and productive work environment by following and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Recommend products
- This position is required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every person in this position be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer
- Assist Store Manager in Store Operations including: driving sales and profit, customer loyalty, planning, prioritization, and delegating of daily tasks.
- Ask for the Sale
- Support Store Manager in Team Member counseling, hiring/staffing decisions, scheduling, Team Member training and development, and maintaining a productive work environment.
- Work scheduled shifts, and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends, and overtime, as dictated by business needs.
- Uncover the Customers’ needs
- Proficient in all Team Leader and Receiver functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Ability to perform and execute principle responsibilities of Team Members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Previous retail leadership experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Education: High school diploma or the equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Regardless of education level, you must be able to read, write, and count accurately.
- Professional Certifications: None.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A