Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for managing all operational and team member aspects of a specialty retail farm and ranch store. Primary duties include driving sales and profit, building the team, building customer loyalty, and leading execution of company standards. This position is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment for all Team Members, customers, and vendors, as well as training Team Members on the appropriate application of policies and procedures. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Assists in training and leading team members in providing exceptional customer service.
- Creating a desirable work environment through promotions, recognition and empowerment.
- Promotes a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers.
- Learns Sales and profit management – accountable for achieving top and bottom line.
- Scheduling, organizing and planning daily activities for team members to insure efficient store operations.
- With guidance, assists the Store Manager with problem solving and conflict resolution for both team members and customers.
- Assists with the managing of daily merchandise flow to insure adequate in-stock and inventory controls.
- With guidance, communicates company processes, policies and directives to team members and monitoring their execution. Evaluating those processes for effectiveness and coordinating with district manager and/or regional manager to eliminate problems
- With guidance, assists in recruiting, hiring, developing, evaluating, disciplining, and retaining efficient team members.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License if you drive for company business List any licenses, certifications, registrations, systems’ knowledge or any other relevant job skills or abilities not covered in the Education and Experience section above. Indicate whether these skills are “required” or “preferred”. (This section may be left blank if not applicable).
- Perform and execute principle responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict
- Process information / merchandise through system and POS Register system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area and register area.
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Read, write, and count to accurately complete all documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail experience preferred
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Highly motivated leader capable of motivating others to achieve company goals
- Bachelor degree in agricultural-science or business related field desired
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A