Website TJ Maxx
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
- Supports Associate Relations & Labor Relations by administering and advising all levels of associates on company policies, procedures, union contract administration, grievances and benefit programs. Facilitates labor management meetings & associate engagement events.
- Ensures the effective training and development of supervisors and associates on the floor.
- Provides coaching, facilitates discussions and makes recommendations for non-exempt associates’ and D/C Supervisors’ development needs.
- Consults with coach trainers, D/C Supervisors and associates on the floor to follow up on operational issues, such as work methods, productivity and new hire follow-up.
- Conducts investigations, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise. Counsels and provides referral resources for work-life balance.
- Provides disciplinary action approval. Supports Payroll, Leave of Absence/ADA administration, termination process and exit interviews.
- Ensures compliance with state, local and federal laws and company policies. Adherence to record compliance, retention and HRIS system tracking.
- Provides counseling and recommends resolution to associate/supervisory union and nonunion issues. Ensures Open Door, diversity and other values related issues are resolved effectively.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts based on business needs/vacation coverage.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws, proven ability to handle confidential information Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll Systems, Kronos and Oracle preferred
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques.
- Bilingual a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience is required.
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Stores
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A