Website Tesco PLC
Never a late night or long weekend, you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
- Always help to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Know your menu! Does the food or drink look right?
- Once cross-trained, you will be responsible for making our delicious food and great drinks
- Encourage guests to give online feedback
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- Upsell our delicious extras…there’s always room for a slice of cake!
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc
- Warm & engaging personality
- Cooking experience helpful, however willingness to learn essential
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Positive attitude
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A