View All Tesco JobsTesco PLC
- Discover what it’s like to work in a fast paced environment, where colleagues are focused on delivering a gold standard of service and patient care. There’s a lot more to it than dispensing medicines. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as helping customers with their new medicines, providing vaccinations, reviewing customers’ use of their medicines, and checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels. It’s very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
- Working alongside experienced Pharmacists and managers, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based. Our management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
- As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play an important role in supporting the managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- MUR accreditation
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- A pharmacy degree
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Guildford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A