Website Tesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are looking to recruit a HVAC engineer. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. A Service Technician is an integral part of this team, delivering a great quality service to Tesco customers and colleagues using our operating model in order to minimise breakdowns which could impact trading.
- Complete tasks within SLA requirements, with work orders opened and closed in real time.
- Provide regular updates to helpdesk and planning team on task status.
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes. Fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures.
- Undertake all allocated HVAC reactive and planned maintenance tasks to an agreed standard.
- Provide HVAC technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and maximising equipment uptime.
- Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on the status of maintenance work.
- Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is required along with FGAS 2079 cat 1 as a minimum requirement.
- Great team working experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- The ability to prioritize workloads.
- Experience in a customer focused environment.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Musselburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A