Website Tesco PLC
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Newry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A