Website Tesco PLC
As a Lead Manager you will have your own management team to guide and will often be the most senior colleague in the store, responsible for ensuring the best possible service for our colleagues and customers.
- This role is what management should be: out of the office and leading from the front – on the store floor with your colleagues and customers.
- It’s a chance to put your management skills, experience and instincts to the test; chasing opportunities, finding better ways of working and getting things just right for our customers.
- We’ll look to you to maximise sales, impact and presentation for your department, while making sure everything is safe and compliant, and everyone’s in the right place at the right time.
- You’ll be a role model, helping colleagues to know and love our products and services, involving everyone in community projects and proving just how much we can achieve together. You’ll get to grow your own team – by spotting talent and giving them the feedback and support they need to be their best.
- Knowing how to be at your best – and exceeding expectations
- Building a strong team spirit and a network of relationships that stretches beyond the store
- Look ahead and seize opportunities
- Being warm and welcoming, taking time to recognise and listen to others
- Acting quickly to do what’s right for colleagues and customers
- Thriving on change and leading people through it together
- Talking to colleagues, to share and encourage new ideas and best practice
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halesowen, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A