Website Tesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified Multi-skilled Service Engineer, (electrical and mechanical), to work as part of our Service Team in Bakery and Catering. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Service Technicians deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost-effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operations Centre.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or More Cost-Effective’ manner.
- Communicating with your team and the wider business as appropriate.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on status of maintenance work.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- CMMS (Verisae) usage and parts replenishment.
- Ensuring PDA compliance to drive service delivery expectations.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance requests across the Tesco estate.
- C&G Level 3 Electrical or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Drive safe working practices
- Relevant qualifications in relation to the role
- C&G Inspection & Testing or equivalent
- Experience within Bakery/Catering equipment
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent programme
- 18 th Edition
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- Good problem-solving skills
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A