- As a Senior Operations Lead (O2A) you bring expert O2A domain knowledge, working across all feature teams supporting multiple programs, to maintain the operational stability and performance of production environment.
- You have deep insights on integration of various upstream, downstream and 3rd party systems with O2A in order to maintain high availability and production stability as much as possible. You should have significant experience in performing similar roles within complex environments including large scale digital agile transformation programs utilising DevOps practices in the Order to Activate domain. Your continuous learning and improvement mindset, collaboration and influencing skills are critical to success in this role.
- Lead and facilitate geographically distributed DevOps teams working within a dynamic and cross-functional environment to ensure production stability is maintained at all times
- Manage the process for the exchange of information, providing awareness, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution to keep the teams focused on ensuring high system availability
- Work efficiently with DevOps and Defect managers and program stakeholders in designing a strategic and lean problem management process that will help address the root cause of system failures in production to improve system availability there by offering better customer experience
- Work effectively with DevOps teams to implement automated monitoring and alarms for production systems that helps notify DevOps teams in case of unwarranted system failures
- Provide leadership and domain insights in in rolling out incremental business value employing best agile and DevOps practices
- Work efficiently with IT command centre, Business Incident management teams and Solution SMEs, Dev Ops teams to react and respond quickly to production incidents and help restore production stability with zero or minimal downtime
- Use domain insights and expertise to guide the DevOps teams align internal and external dependencies ahead of releasing changes to production to ensure data and system integrity in production
- Work closely with product owners, DevOps teams to factor in the production improvements identified based on its impacts and perceived benefits
- Measure and report on key operational metrics, OKRs and work with DevOps teams to continuously improve and maintain high performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Da Vinci E2E Systems and Journeys along with understanding in Telstra legacy applications.
- Good understanding of Da Vinci System of Work
- Highly proficient in O2A Domain with extensive understanding of different O2A Services and Orchestration Engine (EOMSYS) combined with in depth knowledge of upstream (UI) and downstream (Networks and legacy systems).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with handling complex production systems across multiple platforms, micro services
- Experience in defining and leading problem management processes and PIRs to arrive at swift and effective long term and strategic solutions
- Experience in designing operations strategy for complex provisioning systems providing simple and effective insights to FOH and BOH
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders – internal and external, DevOps teams, FOH, BOH agents
- Experience with O2A Technology landscape (Microservices, AWS, EOMSYS, NTET/EOV, Order Status Tracking)
- Experience in handling crisis situations, quickly respond to high severity incidents working with DevOps teams to restore system stability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A