- As the Technology Solutions Senior Specialist, your role is instrumental in providing expertise and support to internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of Telstra’s solutions. You use your deep technical expertise to ensure solutions deliver a great customer experience.
- Core to enabling wholistic solutions to be designed, implemented, and maintained, is your continuous learning mindset, focus on collaborative teamwork and broad technical capability. You should have significant experience in performing similar roles within complex environments including large scale digital agile transformation programs utilising DevOps practices in the Order to Activate domain. Your continuous learning and improvement mindset, collaboration and influencing skills are critical to success in this role.
- Significantly contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across solutions by implementing best practices and policies to support environment stability and enhance the capability of technology, system, and process building blocks.
- Make a strong contribution to outcomes within the Solution Architecture domain, by consciously building teams with diversity to achieve enhanced outcomes.
- Contribute to curating commercially viable product and solution technologies by staying current with technology trends and competitor use of technology.
- Authentically engage with and effectively influence internal and external stakeholders to collaboratively identify requirements and build an understanding of business priorities.
- Lead complex, cross functional solution development and lifecycle tasks with speed, working with cross-functional stakeholders to quickly and efficiently deliver shared goals.
- Significantly contribute to the resolution of solution design and maintenance objectives and provide the solution direction in relation to your area of expertise.
- Collaborate and co-create with a network of technology partners by building enduring relationships based on mutual benefit that enable the rapid delivery of minimum viable products that are aligned to our needs and strengthen their IP,
- Maintain oversite of the implementation of the design, ensuring any workarounds do not negatively impact the customer experience and tracking CX and advocacy benchmarks to identify and resolve any experience issues.
- Model continuous learning by developing and maintaining your own expertise and knowledge (including new and emerging technologies, tools, systems and processes) to ensure you bring the latest thinking to your role and can coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Have worked in designing Headless and OSM architecture.
- Good understanding of Da Vinci System of Work
- Has worked extensively in O2A Explore and has deep understanding of Explore Processes.
- Highly proficient in O2A Domain with extensive understanding of different O2A Services and Orchestration Engine (EOMSYS). Experience in designing a Greenfield implementation is added benefit.
- Good understanding of Da Vinci E2E Systems and Journeys along with understanding in Telstra legacy applications like
- RCRM, OMFUL which is critical for designing the Integration patterns.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing stake holders especially in Da Vinci.
- Experience in Designing Micro service architecture, AWS, Camunda workflow, DevOps, CICD, Agile @ Scale.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A