- The Senior IT Domain Specialist in O2A plays a key role to understand and manage the impacts to IT systems and processes from ideation through to operation, enabling delivery teams to deliver business value and quality customer outcomes. You should have significant experience in performing similar roles within complex environments including large scale digital agile transformation programs in Order to Activate domain.
- Your continuous learning and improvement mindset, collaboration and influencing skills are critical to success in this role.
- Provide technical leadership to help the team meet their delivery commitments by removing roadblocks, manage dependency between O2A
- Teams, pro-active risk management techniques, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept involved and updated during the delivery
- Use domain insights and expertise to guide the DevOps teams align internal and external dependencies ahead of program increment to avoid impediments for teams delivering successful outcomes.
- Participate in solution discussions to provide insights on improving customer experience (UI/ back end based improving order provisioning cycle time)
- Manage the process for the exchange of information, providing awareness, facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution to keep the teams focused on achieving their goals and desired outcomes.
- Ensure the Provisioning discovery and evolve backlogs are groomed to ensure feature teams are working on the highest priority scope items that provide maximum benefits to customers and will drive customer advocacy.
- Provide leadership and domain insights in in rolling out Software Engineering DevOps best practices, coaching cross functional teams to improve agility
- Work with Operations/BOH teams to understand the pain points, work with product owner, DevOps teams to help improve the experience by planning improvements
- Work effectively with the relevant business functions (mission product teams, product/process owners, delivery leads, capability owners, cyber security) to ensure features are effectively prioritised and delivered to ensure maximum benefits are met.
- High proficiency in O2A Domain with extensive understanding of different O2A Services and Orchestration Engine (EOMSYS) combined with in depth knowledge of upstream (UI) and downstream (Networks and legacy systems).
- Good understanding of Da Vinci System of Work
- Good understanding of Da Vinci E2E Systems and Journeys along with understanding in Telstra legacy applications.
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders – internal and external, DevOps teams, FOH, BOH agents
- Experience in strategizing lean change and release management process suitable for Agile at Scale teams using advanced engineering and automation principles
- Experience in handling crisis situations, quickly respond to high severity incidents working with DevOps teams to restore system stability
- Experience in ITIL, Service management and Lean Agile processes
- Experience with handling complex production systems across multiple platforms, micro services
- Experience with O2A Technology landscape (Microservices, AWS, EOMSYS, NTET/EOV, Order Status Tracking)
- Experience in defining and leading problem management processes and PIRs to arrive at swift and effective long term and strategic solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A