At Telstra, our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. It’s a future that won’t happen on its own, it has to be delivered – and only Telstra can bring together all the parts to create it. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in help our customers connect: faster, better and smarter.
- Apply deep technical and business knowledge of technology integrations and program delivery to impressively lead components of technical and business projects delivering on time, to budget, to the highest quality, achieving the intended outcomes whilst visualising the benefits and risks of a range of potential solutions
- Provide input into project delivery requirements (e.g. timeframes, milestones, resources required), using terrific
- analytical thinking to anticipate, uncover and resolve issues, to directly contribute to the management of their delivery workstream. This includes reporting on deliverables against the project plan and escalating unanticipated variations for approval.
- Synthesise complex technical products, architectures and challenges into language that non-technical team
- members and senior stakeholders understand, in order to drive project outcomes and communicate energetically and effectively across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Use a range of techniques and channels of communication and authentically engage with senior management, external partners and project team members to integrate program stakeholders vertically and horizontally to provide transparency and meet program objectives.
- Recognised as an expert in the areas of program delivery, ICT and synthesises leading industry knowledge and trends into thought-provoking insights and delivery strategies to improve business and customer outcomes.
- Significantly contribute to identify innovative opportunities for continuous improvement within the program team to generate and support initiatives to improve operational effectiveness, customer experience and/or Telstra’s cost reduction.
- perform at their absolute best.
- Business partnering
- Problem Solving
- Commercial Acumen
- Experience in successfully delivering complex IT programs across multiple business units in a complex environment
- Decision Making
- Extensive hands on experience in successfully delivering complex IT programs
- Customer Centric thinking
- Hands on experience in coordinating cross functional activities and individuals with diverse business and technological backgrounds
- Building multi-million-dollar business cases spanning across multiple business units
- Communicating with Influence
- Risk Management
- Vertical and horizontal program team collaboration
- Influencing Change and Innovation
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in use of modern project delivery methodologies such as Agile/Scaled Agile (SAFe) and tools (JIRA)
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- You have extensive experience in the ICT Program delivery domain, with a passion for result oriented leadership and mentoring people to
- Experience in formulating program strategy
- Hands on experience in defining and implementing program strategies for the responsible program of work
- Proven Leadership skills in managing large teams
- Experience in program finance management
- Experience in building high performing teams and transforming team culture to improve team collaboration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A