As a People & Change – Senior Specialist, you can’t resist a complex problem – not if it involves people and puts you at the heart of our change journey. Your creativity comes from having one eye on scanning for problems and another on strategy – you see all of these as opportunities to flex your solution design muscle and improve the way our organisation operates.
- Contribute to or lead components of the delivery of change management plans and interventions and ensure these are embedded and sustained to ….
- Source and make sense of organisational and industry data to influence stakeholders to make that improve their organisational models
- Use curiosity and listening skills to understand what’s going on for your key business stakeholders – their big objectives and challenges. Where there’s a people element, help them to diagnose the problem and create strategies that also serve our enterprise goals.
- Influence business leaders to make sound strategic decisions that improve their organisational models. This includes gathering organisational data, making sense of it, and understand the external industry trends. Use this information to contribute to the design, implementation and embedding of this change with leaders
- Use change management principles, tools and methodologies to implement and embed change, continuing to use data and design to uncover and solve problems until it’s well and truly embedded.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to build a shared vision for organisational change
- Work with leaders and other stakeholders to build a vision for change. Partner with your internal customers to design and implement the change, to build alignment and a shared sense of ownership.
- Contribute to or lead components of improved organisational design activities, using Telstra’s organisational design methods and keeping the employee experience front of mind. This might range from simple design work to complex cross-functional organisational design projects.
- Business Partnering
- Employment / Industrial Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Communicating with Influence – verbal and written
- Organisational Design
- Translating Data Into Insights
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Problem Solving
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A