Website LifeTime Fitness
Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it’s Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It’s a place of possibility.
Our Leaders manage large teams that consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time – including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
The Team Member Development Manager is a leader who is passionate about the hiring, growth and development of fitness professionals. This leader owns all aspects of the onboarding, development and succession of the Life Time Fitness Professional. This person will lead and manage a cohort of fitness professionals as they are on-boarded into the Fitness and Nutrition team, as well as guide their development and succession desires throughout their career within their given location.
- Oversees the onboarding of all new trainers within their first 6 months of hire
- Plans and manages the execution of hitting the old business portion of each club’s monthly goal
- Conducts shadows for member experience interactions to assure a quality experience
- Acts as a the Manager On Duty during designated time blocks
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment to comply with all company safety rules
- Conducts fitness professional file audits each month
- Attends weekly business and education meetings as well as national leadership calls
- Runs weekly Cohort and education meetings
- Performs all practical interviews for the team
- CPR and AED Certified
- 3 years of personal training experience
- 2 years of program design experience
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of management or supervisory experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field or a combination of education and experience
- 1 year of experience as a Life Time Personal Training Assistant Department Head
Company: LifeTime Fitness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A