As a Redfin Team Manager, you’re responsible for building and maintaining exceptional real estate teams, resulting in happy employees and delighted clients. You’ll be responsible for the growth and development of your teams, driving best practices and building world-class team performance.
You will report into a Market Manager and will be responsible for 1-2 teams of Lead Agents. In addition, you will continue to have a light client load to maintain your customer service chops and expertise in Redfin’s tools and services.
- Manage your team’s performance: With the help of your market manager, use data and metrics to spot trends, weaknesses and strengths among your team; combine data/metrics with what you learn shadowing your team to identify/address issues and best practices; reinforce and hold your teams accountable to Redfin’s current service offering;identify performance issues, initiate and conduct performance improvement plans and reviews in conjunction with guidance from HR and Manager.
- Onboarding: Train new agents on local customs and contracts; ensure new agents and coordinators have proven they are ready before “going live” to work with customers on their own.
- Motivate: Perform regular check-ins and coaching sessions at team and individual levels; spend time in the field shadowing team members; meet 1:1 with agents on a regular schedule and provide real-time troubleshooting for client-related issues as needed; deliver T&D required and/or elective classroom training courses.
- Can identify inefficiencies in our systems/services and comes up with ideas to make things better.
- Consistently drives for results.
- Good at time management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- 1-2 years as an Agent in a leadership position.
- Can understand reports and how to go beyond the numbers to spot underlying issues/opportunities.
- Loves to grow and develop Agents through mentoring.
- Demonstrates Redfin’s core values at all times.
- Proven history of building relationships with clients and team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Qualification & Experience:
- Fire in the belly: You’re excited to change real estate for the better and you come to work every day ready to make your mark.
- Educated: Bachelor’s degree preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well.
- Leader: You’re resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for providing great customer service. Takes initiative to lead without prompting.
- Self-Starter: You’re constantly looking for ways to grow and outpace the competition.
- Experienced: You bring at least 3-4 years of Real Estate experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northern Highlands Regional High School, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A