Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader
- Responsible for leading 8 to 20 employees in operations
- Assure departmental compliance with all established policies
- Partner with the safety and quality departments to ensure the team is following standards
- Audit housekeeping in assigned workstations daily and weekly
- Lead daily kick-off meetings by reviewing the schedule goals, possible part shortages, and other items identified by the department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Experience: Previous experience working in a leadership role
- Work with operations leader to meet departmental goals regarding safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thief River Falls, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A