Website TD Bank
- We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, control testing, operational, reporting and analytical support for Technology Controls and Information Security programs and initiatives. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your people manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Contribute collaboratively in ongoing improvement of the enterprise BISCG practice including process improvement in EP&OCISO, ITS & TS-LOB groups and to enhancements to security standards, control solutions and implementation and related monitoring and verification practices.
- Ensure engaged ITS/TS-LOB management understand the business implications of technology risks and the commensurate security and IT risk strategies associated with these risks; escalating urgent issues in a time appropriate manner.
- Continually demonstrate initiative and leadership as the EP&OCISO representative for ITS promoting TDBG technology policies and the
- Enterprise Technology Risk & Control Framework on all risk and controls related issues, on all programs such as TS-SOX, MCST and MCST Test Programs.
- Deliver control assurance and control testing, program support and expert knowledge advisory services accordance with BISCG TS-SOX or similar specific control testing services’ delivery processes (Playbook).
- Provide a point of coordination for various security related activities within the BISCG group; serve as key liaison and contact for stakeholder groups including ITS, audit, TS-LOB and other BISCG groups supporting the various lines of business in TDBG.
- Interpret and advise with expert knowledge on risks, business impacts and matters of security (including vulnerabilities and threat management), compliance/regulatory standards, audit programs and audit findings.
- Identify and prioritize key controls deficiencies at formative stages of technology development programs and as part of controls assurance and verification testing in the ITS/ TS-LOB Technology environments.
- Work collaboratively within BISCG, ITS, TS-LOB and with other key stakeholders, on activities targeting the management of operational risks associated with technology
- Manage and maintain Technology & Infrastructure Security risks profiles, risk and controls assessments, controls design and assurance testing programs focused on infrastructure technologies and applications managed by ITS & various TS-LOB technology support teams.
- Strength in prioritizing and managing your own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines with limited guidance of management.
- Ability to articulate technology into business solutions; excellent client engagement/management skills and the ability influence management and build credibility across the organization
- CISSP or CCSP is required. Other Information Security Certification or another Accreditation are asset, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP etc.
- Sound knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Preferred knowledge of financial industry’s technology controls and security risk issues.
- Ability to participate and provide advice / guidance on projects of low to moderate complexity within your own area of expertise.
- Expert knowledge in Information Security, Risk Management, information technologies, IT operations, control testing and/or compliance (including but not limited to SOX, PCI and US financial institution regulations)
- Firm commitment to staying informed/ abreast of emerging Cyber/Information security issues, industry trends.
- Strong communication skills to deliver risk messages to various audiences and opining on materiality of risk.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree.
- Experienced in Control verification or Control Testing and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments and Knowledgeable in assurance programs and/or controls verification testing an asset
- Business/technology experience with experience collaborating with others in highly matrix, cross-functional environment,
- 5-10 years’ experience in the area of IT risk and technology and/or information security in a large organization (experience in a high transaction, large/complex/matrix business environment ideally within Financial Services an asset)
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Mississauge, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A