- Thrive in an environment where diversity and inclusion are part of our core values; where you can bring your whole self to work and celebrate diversity at work and in our communities.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, pay for performance incentives, reward & recognition programs, and a benefits package that helps our colleagues achieve financial, mental, and physical well-being.
- Innovate with Purpose by listening, asking questions, and finding ways to simplify the way we work; solving problems effectively the first time.
- Develop Yourself and Colleagues by embracing diversity and respecting your team; sharing what works and supporting one another to meet more Customers’ needs and achieve personal career goals with TD.
- Execute with Speed and Impact by coming into work at your scheduled time and meeting your Customers’ needs while protecting the Bank from risk.
- Our commitment to excellence requires a commitment from you, to our Customers and to your team, to be on time, prepared and ready to answer each call. You are the voice of TD and your role on the phones is to:
- Act Like an Owner by contributing to an engaged culture that is focused on delivering business results and contributing to our communities.
- Think Like a Customer to understand and solve problems effectively at first contact; match product and service solutions to each Customers’ unique needs; deliver legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule which may include weekends and holidays
- Effective written communication skills preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Retail Customer service, banking, or call center experience preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in financial sales or retail sales preferred
- 0 Years of related experience
- Experience handling confidential information preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Auburn, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A