Website Taco Bell
Taco Bell hourly management is a management position that supports other management levels by running great shifts and teams self-sufficiently. Shift managers must take ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing to provide help and guidance to others. Shift managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and have the ability to give clear concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
- Works with management and fellow employees. Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand. Take action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. If unable to work, must provide appropriate notice and follow all Charter Foods policies and regulations.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform as well as ensure the basic tasks are being completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure all food safety, quality and accuracy of orders while working urgently.
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
Charter Foods has a strong preference for internal promote from Hourly Champion position. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation. Basic business math is also required along the ability to stock shelves and coolers, oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction, able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin. Management must also be able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant, and be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to stoop.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A