View All T Mobile JobsT Mobile
- Our Strategic State Government Executives are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the wireless industry training and support needed to do the job well, you bring the state government sector experience. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned vertical base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
- The nature of the Strategic State Government Executive position offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Strategic State Industry Segment Advisors are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive professionals who don’t easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
- Execute sales strategies with Government Account Managers in your region.
- Drive transformation within the industry through implementation of technology.
- Fearless ability to develop and grow executive level relationships.
- Branding and marketing T-Mobile for Government within state government.
- Provide a high level of customer focused service.
- Effectively articulate T-Mobile’s strategy and position for state government.
- Take responsibility for understanding industry trends, emerging technologies/solutions, and competitive pressures.
- New business development and winning new business within the state government sector.
- Deliver inspiring presentations within the vertical community at industry events and to senior level executives.
- Creating and implementing effective sales approaches and industry changing solutions.
- Creating winning proposals and presentations.
- Strategic and innovative thinker.
- Valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance.
- Broad understanding of state government budgets, operations, boards, RFP’s, funding streams, programs and tools.
- Robust personal network within the state government sector, community, advocacy groups and other public sector organizations.
- Knowledge of 21st-Century state government issues, needs and initiatives.
- Preference- C Level or Executive state government experience or extensive consulting or lobbying experience developing/winning high profile customers in the state government sector.
- Unmatched work ethic.
- Effective communicator and team leader who is welcoming and encouraging of diversity.
- Executive level presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- 8-10+ years state government experience required or extensive consulting or lobbying experience developing/winning high profile customers in the state government sector.
- Proven experience working successfully with internal departmental cross-functional teams to deliver superior results.
Company: T Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A