Website Northside Hospital
Receives and distributes/stores all supplies and equipment delivered to the Hospital in an accurate and timely manner. This process will include documentation, communication, and a focus on all phases of customer service. Has a thorough knowledge of all processes on all shifts.
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- Ability to work independently, using judgment and problem solving skills as necessary to resolve customer service issues, order discrepancies, and as otherwise necessary in the performance of duties.
- Ability to operate computerized inventory system.
- Ability to use hand-held scanner to issue and track inventory.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two to three years previous experience in material/supply inventory and/or distribution, purchasing, or closely related field.
- Ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions.
- Medical supply or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cumming, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A