Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Store Phone Operator will provide fast and friendly over-the-phone support for customers. Works with the customer to become a trusted advisor and partner, assisting them in making technology a part of their everyday life. The Best Buy Store Phone Operator partners with surrounding stores, as needed, to ensure the customer’s needs are met and provides phone support for multiple Best Buy locations. They will use available tools and resources to assist customers in answering questions or resolving issues.
- Uses strong communication skills to provide customer support, solving issues and providing solutions over the phone.
- Uses a wide variety of company resources and tools to meet customer needs over the phone.
- Understand basic Checkout, Customer Service (Price Match, Returns/Exchanges) and Store Pickup processes as outlined in operating procedures and policies listed on BestBuy.com.
- Ability to speak to weekly/daily on promotions and offers to customers over the phone.
- Maintains a working partnership with nearby retail locations and associates.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a phone support team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Downingtown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A