Stryker is seeking an Engineer, Advanced Operations to support new product introduction efforts for Stryker Robotic Instruments in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Use the latest engineering techniques to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Build productive internal and external working relationships and may periodically provide guidance and train other team members.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- May lead or support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, installation and validation.
- Lead and/or participate in process review meetings.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design required.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings required.
- Understanding of Design for Manufacturing (DFM), related statistical tools and validation/verification techniques preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-3 years related work experience required, preferably in a manufacturing or R&D engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or highly regulated industry preferred .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalamazoo, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A