Amgen is seeking a Sr Associate IS Business Systems Analyst who acts as a thought partner and application forward-thinker crafting the Corporate Functions Platforms technology demand among the business community. While working with both business and technology groups to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation, and then to conceptual design from which applications and solutions are developed, the Sr Associate IS Business Systems Analyst shall also lead minor system improvement projects, perform major enhancement or project tasks, and support steady-state operations within the application portfolio.
The Sr Associate IS Business Systems Analyst will report to the Senior Manager Information Systems (Hire to Retire IS Service Area Lead) based at Amgen’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At Amgen, our mission is simple to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a significant impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
- Partners with IS Architects to deliver major and transformational projects
- Partners with Service Owner, peer full-time employees, and lead service provider in the development, delivery, and continuous improvement
- Develop requirements for new and updated reports based an intimate knowledge of the data structure and the consuming business process
- Drives minor improvement projects based on PMLC/SDLC, collaborating with application development teams
- Builds compelling business cases with cost estimation accuracy, then translates complex business processes into clear, actionable steps for successful execution of business capability delivery while converting business functionality into applicable requirements
- Ensures compliant documentation with supporting detail
- Work with upstream data integration source systems and downstream data integration consumers and systems to negotiate all aspects of enhancement work and downstream impact assessment and readiness
- Provides domain expertise in Learning technology
- Supports steady-state operations to ensure service level agreements are met
- Support and maintain validated state of cGMP/GxP applications
- Experience with GXP validated platforms
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven excellence in interpersonal skills, leadership, multitasking, persuasion, negotiation of critical issues, a strong attention to detail, and understanding of business complexity
- High attention to detail and self-directed
- Proven analytical, data-driven problem-solving skills
- Experience with HR systems including Learning technology, time & pay management, Core HR (HCM) and other relevant hire to retire technology.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
- Associate’s degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
- Master’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A