Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
- Facilitates business planning and decision making; provides financial analysis, modelling of “what if” scenarios
- Ensures timely production of monthly forecasts of sales trends in coordination with business analysts
- Monitors actual and forecasted OPEX and revenues (on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis)
- Coordinates and consolidates budget, latest estimate and variance analysis
- Supports long-term planning support activities
- Ensures all company data is collected, derived and consolidated data from all departments in order to produce reliable forecasting and plans
- Ensures budget data in Hyperion are consistent with SAP entries.
- Communicates and provides direction to BU Managers about financial trends and their business implications.
- Provides decision support to various stakeholders (BU’s, project teams, functions)
- Studies specialised in finance (financial analysis, controlling, accounting, consolidating)
- Experience in various areas of finance and accounting
- Industry knowledge would be an advantage
- Basic know-how of applicable laws concerning business admin, taxes (esp. VAT), accounting and consolidation
- Experience with Hyperion Planning & Reporting
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with SAP
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Experience of more than 3 years work in similar position/s in an international environment
- Experience in budgeting and planning
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication
- Excellent user of Office Programs as Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buenos Aires, AR
Application Deadline: N/A