- Work with business stakeholders to automate and occasionally perform ad-hoc ETL processes to move data between systems
- Automate recurring tasks or guide them through the process leading to implementation as production systems
- Assist EIT and Business stakeholders with guiding projects to completion by having an understanding of systems landscape and associated data
- Monitor data quality audit reports, identify business-impacting issues, and triage across user community and support teams for resolution
- Utilize SQL and scripting to manipulate data for business stakeholders
- Develop requirements and perform testing and validation on new data required for campaigns, including design and sourcing recommendations
- Perform data quality testing using volumetric, matched sample sets, and other methods to ensure goodness of data
- Document knowledge and processes, including data dictionary maintenance
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- SAP ADT tools, Adobe Suite, SalesForce, Unica.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Pre-employment background screen.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4-7 years Experience with SQL (Teradata, HANA, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 2-4 years Experience of creating DDL, views, stored procedures.
- 4-7 years Experience with managing and improving the execution of customer retention, cross-sell, and up-sell functions in CRM in comparable industries.
- Experience with any customer management tools, including SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SAS Marketing Automation (SAS-MA), SAP CRM,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A