- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Task Management: Ability To Work Well In A Dynamic, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree Of Multi-Tasking
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Superior Customer Service And Attention To Detail
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating And Closing Skills
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, And Following-Up On Product/Service Proposals And Pricing Quotations
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A