As an Associate Expert, you’ll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them customers for life. They’re YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
- Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience.
- Learn a lot – we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements.
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it.
- Here’s what we’ll count on you to do:
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve.
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do.
- We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Pre-employment background screen
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A