The Copywriter will be responsible for writing, editing, enhancing, and revising copy across a variety of web/digital platforms, such as T-Mobile’s social channels, T-Mobile-owned websites, partner websites, our B2B website, affiliate programs, e-mails, and the T-Mobile App. Projects will range from merchandising efforts to marketing campaigns and digital micro-experiences. They will work directly with our visual designers, plus marketing/merchandising teams, project managers, and other digital team members.
- Extensive knowledge of eDiscovery principles, concepts, techniques, and best practices, including the litigation hold and collection processes demonstrated by a minimum of four years’ experience in these areas and a willingness to assist with researching, evaluating, recommending, testing and maintaining litigation support equipment and software.
- Demonstrate Company Values. Must conduct all business with executive and business maturity.
- Ability to solve complex problems for self and team members when appropriate or required.
- Strong understanding of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) plus related Electronically Stored Information (ESI) handling requirements to enable capability of handling a variety of eDiscovery collections and understanding of regular expressions to search for and reduce data.
- Strong knowledge of computers and networking with the ability to learn T-Mobile proprietary software and applications utilized to perform duties.
- Excellent legal and business judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to distill technical information into verbal and written communications for audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school in managing forensics for large, complex e-discovery matters, including tracking eDiscovery data & ESI (electronically stored information) workflows and QC, in accordance with standard operating procedures including data intake, logging, running data processing jobs, media tracking and production tracking logs.
- At least four years of experience with EnCase eDiscovery, EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), X-Ways, Paraben, open source forensic technologies, litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Wireshark, Netwitness, Cellebrite, Mobile Phone Examiner and other industry accepted tools
- Work independently, and as part of a team, to ensure that jobs progress quickly and with high quality.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): A Working Understanding Of Search Engine Optimization And Impactful Writing Using Targeted Keywords.
- User Experience: An Understanding Of User Experience-Focused Copywriting, Experience In A/B Testing Preferred.
- Web Technologies: An Understanding Of The Capabilities And Constraints Of Web Technologies (HTML, Style Sheets, Etc.)
- Proven Ability To Prioritize Multiple Assignments And Deadlines.
- Microsoft Office: Expert In Microsoft Word And Experience With PowerPoint And Microsoft Outlook.
- Social Media Strategy: Experience In Social Media Strategy And Content Creation.
- Adobe: A Basic Understanding Of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Training And A Strong Portfolio.
- Collaboration: Thrives In A Collaborative, Ever-Changing, And Fast-Paced Environment.
- Attention To Detail: Strong Attention To Detail And Timeliness.
- Communication: Strong Collaboration And Communication Skills Including The Receiving And Implementing Of Feedback.
- Copywriting: Comfort With Developing Copy And Layouts For Mobile Apps.
- Social Media: Familiarity With Opal, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Or Other Social Media Management Platforms.
Qualification & Experience:
- Wireless: Experience Writing About Consumer Electronics and/or Wireless Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree: English Or Creative Writing
- 3+ Years Of Social, Digital Marketing, Or Merchandising Copywriting Experience In An Agency Or Corporate Environment, With Formal Copy
- Editing: Experience Editing Copy That Adheres To A Corporate Style Guide, Plus An Understanding Of Established Style guides (I.e. AP, Chicago, MLA).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A