Responsible for providing customers an exceptional retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
- Acclimate local Mobile Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment to provide an amazing customer experience.
- Sales (Events & Partner Events): Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales
- Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support though proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
- Community Outreach & Support: Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals and events. May be leveraged for emergency relief.
- Brand Ambassador: Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and energetic retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around our products and services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations. Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity and energy necessary to create and dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world class shopping experience
- Retail experience in high volume environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication and attention to detail
- Acclimate local Mobile Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment
- Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 Months of Customer Service and/or Sales Experience, Retail Environment Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A