Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, including full time training
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A