Mobile Associate (MA) work as part of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe T-Mobile! They’re brand ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- At least 18 years of age
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, including full time training
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A