This position will serve as a Data Security Engineer for the IT Data Assets group to ensure accurate and timely completion of security related incidents and investigating security anomalies. Become acclimated with the current initiatives to reduce the risk of data security threats to the business.
- Develop and present root cause and trending analysis reports regarding security and compliance programs to senior leadership with IT Security, business partners, and peer departments to drive awareness and optimize continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analyze, interpret, and present complex security requirements to Executive and IT management, IT staff, peers and non-technical team members to drive understanding, awareness, and adoption of sound security practices.
- Develop automated scripts, reporting and automation capabilities to support internal IT Security continuous monitoring program.
- Provide recommendations on technical guidance and support a variety of regulatory compliance requirements to the business for the implementation of sound security controls within the corporate ecosystem.
- Develop in-depth technical process workflows in order to provide continuous, ongoing monitoring of all IT systems from a security standpoint.
- Conduct in depth testing of business defined controls of IT applications to ensure compliance and effectiveness with PCI, NIST, and SOX requirements. Configure remedy based on control testing to enhance security posture within system.
- Intermediate knowledge of File Integrity Monitoring process, Firewall Review process, Data Loss Prevention and Patch Management Methodologies a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of security system configuration.
- Intermediate knowledge of database configurations
- Intermediate knowledge of security frameworks such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, Cybersecurity and/or other federal, state and industry areas of compliance.
- Intermediate knowledge of database activity monitoring and project management methodologies a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or BS Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, and/ or business related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with Senior Leadership, IT Staff and peers as demonstrated through an effective and efficient compliance program.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify patterns or indicators of non-compliance.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to communication with all levels of leadership, internal/external departments and peers,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects while ensuring deadlines are met.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland Heights, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A