Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a broad and deep pipeline of potential new medicines, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives.
The Dermatology Sales Rep is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state regulations and Amgen’s Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within our Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and benefits of products offered.
- Planning and organizing speakers’ programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Sales, marketing and/or clinical experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, healthcare insurance, pharmacy services, healthcare medical device or medical supply industries
- 2+ years’ pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Local Market knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Business Administration
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED and 6 years of Sales experience
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trenton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A