Our Enterprise Technology Department is looking for a Front-End Software Developer (Big Data Development) to work within our Claims Analytic Data Strategy Management team. This team is focused on modernizing Claims Analytic Data on the Cloud. The Software Developer will provide high level solution design for Claims Data requests, provide access management solutions using Terraform, discover ways to automate Date Management requirements, and create new solutions to enable the suite to provide excellent customer service to Claims consumers and the suite. We’re seeking candidates with technical knowledge of Data (Structured, Unstructured) and experience in AWS Cloud development. This position is a good fit for individuals who have a desire to continue to evolve their expertise in the latest technologies, analytic data and cloud platforms. This is an awesome opportunity to work in an agile environment!
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS Services and Terraform
- Hands-on extensive experience with various software development tooling and techniques including but not be limited to: Python, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, JSON, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative agile team environment
- Commitment to software practices of continuous integration and automated testing
- Certifications in a major cloud provider is a plus
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn’t want money, right?
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That’s right, we trust you…
- Free covered garage parking: No more bad hair days from walking in the rain!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
Qualification & Experience:
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunwoody, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A