Website Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Our missions are complex, long-lasting, far-reaching—and each one is unique. We’re constantly developing new mission-specific software. For designers, engineers, architects, and developers who like to test the limits, JPL is a constant source of new stimulating challenges.
- In this role you would be a vital team member in a JPL software or computer engineering groups.
- You will partner with lead engineers to design, code, and develop secure software applications and interface solutions that power JPL’s spacecraft, science instruments, mission control systems, science analysis pipelines and IT services.
- You will integrate algorithms and models into software components for production and analysis of mission and enterprise data.
- You will use general understanding of the complexity and interdependence involved with integrating multiple applications with complex data sources, and deploying the resulting systems at sites worldwide and beyond.
- Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related majors.
- Minimum of a 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Recently completed coursework providing an understanding and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Software or related.
- General knowledge of applicable industry and/or academic practices and standards in related to Software or related.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Participation in student/volunteer organizations.
- Strong analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s with at least one year related work experience, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer
- Prior internship/volunteer experience in related disciplines.
Company: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A