Slack is looking for a technical program specialist to join our Success Services organization to support the implementation of Annual Programs. For this role, we’re looking for someone who is creative, collaborative, hard-working and tenacious. This specialist will work collaboratively with both Enterprise customers and internally to design and implement annual programs to drive adoption, maturity, and ultimately business success with the Slack platform.
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Work with teams to implement business workflows automation and integrations including bots, connectors, and related services
- Build trusted advisor relationships and provide assistance to customer teams
- Identify key risks and issues related to the customer program(s)
- Identify opportunities to drive additional value for the customer within the framework of the existing program
- Collaborate with global teams to administer Customers Slack Instance
- Evangelize the benefits of Slack within the teams to increase adoption and productivity gains
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way and an attitude to always want to make things better
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- You are able to present and have discussions at the various levels and functions in an enterprise organization
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You understand the web and how it works. You’re not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you’re also not afraid of the technology.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have 2+ years of technical program/project delivery experience or customer support, preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have experience in the Slack ecosystem and understand solution architecture for API based SaaS systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A