View All Skechers JobsSKECHERS
The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for consulting with the business areas to capture, prioritize, and justify technology needs and issues, and facilitate the delivery of solutions within the Skechers Distribution Network. This includes partnering with Project Managers and MHE systems vendors to define project scope and initiate projects and owning the process of turning business needs into software requirements and specifications. This person will coordinate with various teams to ensure requirements are accurately addressed in all aspects of technical delivery. Will also partner with the business areas to roll new systems, enhancements, and technologies out to business users.
- Innovative solutions to improve business performance documented, developed, tested, and deployed.
- Test’s Break Fixes and promotes to Production through release management process. Develops Reporting Specifications with business team members.
- Distribution Systems Support. Develops and Documents Systems Support processes.
- Support data gathering and analysis of data as requested by Operations and IT management.
- Resolve less complex design problems. Follows established testing procedures to ensure applications are thoroughly tested.
- Work with other IT Business Analysts to conduct analysis of client business processes and functional requirements.
- Develop in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Analyze business processes, identify causes of problems and make recommendations for process improvements.
Identifies Opportunities for improvement to IT Leadership team.
- Act as liaison between business application users and the IT department relative to requirements and solutions.
- Provide input in the analysis, design, enhancement and implementation of business applications to support internal business functions.
- Under guidance, work as a member of IT team to support the needs of the Distribution Center.
- Monitor and report to management on application health, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Data query and analysis experience.
- Willing and able to travel to various sites within distribution network. Must hold US passport or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with B2B and B2C Distribution of Footwear and/or Apparel
- 5+ years’ experience with configuration and execution of Manhattan Associates WMS (WMi or WMOS – recent releases)
- 5+ years’ experience in Business and/or functional analysis
- Experience with Distribution Automation systems such as Unit Sortation, Mini-Load or ASRS, Print/Apply systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A